Tuesday 5 May 2015

Selfie


Six months back when he was told that in one of his past lives he was a Greek soldier in Alexander’s army, he had thought that it was a joke.

“You can’t be serious?”

“That is what my analysis suggests.”

He laughed at the idea. Later he looked at himself in the mirror and said, “From which angle do I look like a Greek soldier?”

He smiled at his dark, almost black, body and regretted having agreed to the suggestion of his friend.

Today when he taking a selfie in front of bathroom mirror he was taken aback. He thought that for a moment he had seen a reflection of a Greek taking a selfie.

“Am I getting delusional?”
*********

A post for Magpie Tales

You may like to read El Dorado, my post for Friday Fictioneers

14 comments:

  1. Beware of Greeks ......... taking selfies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. that's for the reader to imagine, thanks Tess

      Delete
  3. hahaha... awesome... would love to know the angle Aroraji :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a story should not reveal everything. thanks Archana

      Delete
  4. Leaving it to the imagination is good..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mirror never lies ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me ancient Greek/Romans had the true perception of a male physique, much fner one than what we have today (thanks to Internet!)
    :-/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must try that! I wonder what I'll see in the mirror. Great fun.

    Rosey Pinkerton's blog

    ReplyDelete